Our writers have the opportunity to work out of our office, or the comfort of their homes, and have the flexibility to pick up as little or many hours as fits their schedule.
We currently work with a team of over 40 writers and are looking to expand. Do you have beautiful handwriting? And are you interested in joining our team of freelance writers? Click on the button below for more information on the freelance writer position.
Do you have incredible attention to detail and excellent spelling and grammar skills? Are you interested in making extra money from the comfort of your home? Then we have the perfect job for you!
We are PostPigeon and we believe in taking a step back to the core values of communication. In today’s digital age with packed inboxes and unlimited distraction, it has become increasingly difficult to truly reach people. We harness the power of personalized handwritten letters and cards to help our clients break through the digital clutter and reach their prospects and customers in a personal, unique and genuine way.
We don’t use printers, fonts or computers – all our letters and cards are 100% handwritten by our team of writers. After completing production, the letters and cards go through a rigorous quality control process. Our quality control team works from home and reviews photos of handwritten letters and cards to check for correct spelling, grammar, style, and personalization. They report any mistakes to the team and/or writer who then fixes the error.
We are currently looking expand our quality control team with 2 proofreaders.
– Incredible attention to detail
– English spelling and grammar skills
– Reliable computer / laptop and internet connection
– Previous quality control, proofreading and editing experience is an asset
– Education background in English language is an asset
– You will work as an independent contractor on a freelance basis from home.
– We pay our freelance proofreaders per reviewed and finished item, on average you will earn between $14 and $16 per hour.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please email us with “Quality Control” in the subject line at: email@example.com